- into 1⁄4-inch-thick slices
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 English (seedless) cucumber, chopped
- 10 radishes, thinly sliced
- 6 c. arugula
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella, torn
Preheat oven to 450°F. In medium bowl, toss beets with 2 tablespoons oil and 1⁄4 teaspoon salt; arrange in single layer on 2 large rimmed baking sheets. Roast 20 to 25 minutes or until
- golden brown and crisp, switching racks halfwayLet cool.
- In large bowl, toss cooled beets with cucumber, radishes, arugula, vinegar, remaining 1 tablespoon oil and 1⁄2 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Divide among serving plates; top with mozzarella.
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories 130; Protein 5g; Carbohydrate 6g; Total Fat 10g;