Butter and oil in your coffee? You read that correctly! A few sips of this keto coffee, and you’ll be ready to tackle any day!
Prep Time: 5mins
Servings: 1 12oz cup
1 tbsp MCT oil
2 tbsp butter
12 oz coffee
Brew a cup of coffee using any brewing method you like. Add butter, MCT oil, and coffee to a blender. Blend on high for 30 seconds. Enjoy!
Total Time: 1hr 45mins
This will be your new lunch favorite!
- 1 ½ lb. chicken breast
- 3 ribs celery, diced
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tsp brown mustard
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Bake chicken breast until cooked throughout, about 15 minutes.
Remove chicken from oven and allow to cool. After completely cooled, cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
In a large bowl, add chicken, celery, mayo, brown mustard, and salt. Toss until chicken is fully coated and ingredients are well-combined.
Cover bowl with lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, about 1-2 hours.
When ready to serve, add fresh dill and chopped pecans and lightly toss. Serve chilled and enjoy!
Looking for a sweet treat? Try these!
Total Time: 1hr 15mins
½ cup butter, melted
1 ¾ cups almond flour
1 cup powdered erythritol
3 medium lemons
3 large eggs
- Mix butter, 1 cup almond flour, 1/4 cup erythritol, and a pinch of salt. Press evenly into an 8×8″ parchment paper-lined baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F. Then, let cool for 10 minutes.
- Into a bowl, zest one of the lemons, then juice all 3 lemons, add the eggs, 3/4 cup erythritol, 3/4 cup almond flour & pinch of salt. Combine to make filling.
- Pour the filling onto the crust & bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with lemon slices and a sprinkle of erythritol.
Low Carb Beef Stir Fry
Total Time: 20mins
- 1/2 cup zucchini, spiralized into 6-inch noodles
- 1 bunch baby bok choy
- 1/4 cup organic broccoli florets
- 8 ounces grass-fed flank or skirt steak
- One 1-inch knob of ginger, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos
Instructions: Chop the end of the stem off your bok choy and discard.
In a heated pan, add 1 tablespoon of oil or ghee and sear your steak on medium-high heat, 1-2 minutes on each side.
Reduce heat to medium. Add remaining ghee, broccoli, ginger and coconut aminos to the pan. Cook for one minute, stirring frequently.
Stir in bok choy and cook for another minute.
Stir in zucchini and cook until the noodles are at your desired preference. Watch closely, because they cook quick!