Education and Training:
- Marriage Education, Divorce Prevention and Strategic
- Intervention Coach Robbins- Madanes Center for Strategic Intervention
- Mastery University, Robbins Research International
- Leadership Academy, Robbins Research International
- Brendon Burchard’s Expert Academy
Anthony Robbins, Bo Eason, Brendon Burchard,
Roger Love, Cloe Madanes, Mathew Hussey
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Member of NAWBO
- Active attendee of WEE & Me Stronger Women
- Empowerment group at the Citrus Club
- Member of CEO Clubs of Florida
- Monthly Workshop host for the Women in Transition
- Program at the Dr Philips YMCA.
- Former member of Downtown Toastmasters
I was born and raised in Iran. A country where there was a lot of oppressions on girls and
younger women. I was not allow back then to wear nail polish or make up in public without
risking my life of being arrested and potentially being sent to jail. This was an issue for me since I
love to wear nail polish and make up to feel beautiful, feminine and free. I however got creative
and found a way to fight the system…
Fast forward 14 years ago I moved to U.S to experience freedom only to find myself in an abusive relationship and spending few nights in the women shelter with my 2 year old son at the time. From there I had to build my life back up. I ended up becoming a Tony Robbins Coach and eventually 8 years ago I started my own coaching and speaking business.. Today it is my passion and mission to help women embracing their Femininity. Women learn how to stay authentic to their Femininity even in a masculine driven work environments. They learn that true Femininity is indeed attractive and powerful at the same time.
Sahar is a charismatic and experienced professional speaker with an amazing story and diverse background. In her engaging and dynamic relationship speech she will inspire and educate the audience on the below concepts.
•Differences between Feminine and Masculine energy and how to create polarity in a relationship
•Power of authenticity in effective communication in a relationship
•Having a high standard and value in relationship with others without coming across judgmental
•How to improve your Confidence and Self worth as a high value woman
•Finding your inner beauty, passion and voice in an environment that does not celebrates your Femininity.
• Daily rituals to embrace your inner super hero
•Create a healthy relationship with yourself first in order to creating one with others
Embrace your Femininity