For over a decade, the physicians and staff at Woman’s Health Centers have been caring for patients in Osceola County and beyond. From general gynecological care to high risk pregnancies to hormone therapy, WHC physicians are experienced in preventing, diagnosing, and treating a comprehensive range of women’s health concerns regarding gynecology, obstetrics, and urogynecology.
The practice has grown over the years – Woman’s Health Centers is made up of twelve physicians who are spread out among six offices (Kissimmee, Hunter’s Creek, Poinciana, Celebration, Avalon Park, and Oviedo):
- Veronica Figueroa, MD, Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FACOG)
- Denise L. Klemczak, DO, Fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FACOOG)
- Michelle S. Ozcan, MD, FACOG
- Susanne V. Osborne, MD, FACOG
- Jordan Reina-Fernandez, MD
- Margarita Olivares, MD, FACOG
- Deborah Spiers, DO, FACOOG
- Ana Benitez-Prieto, MD, FACOG
- Michael R. DeNardis, DO, FACOOG
- Mark Palazzolo, DO, FACOOG
- Sara A. DeNardis, DO, FACOOG
- Thomas Myles, MD, Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine, Central Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologist, International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology and The Society of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Most of the practice’s providers have privileges at Osceola Regional Medical Center and Florida Hospital Celebration, and some specialize in areas such as gynecological oncology (Dr. Sara DeNardis) and maternal fetal medicine (Dr. Thomas Myles). Some of WHC’s physicians are fluent in Spanish and Portuguese.
The physicians at Woman’s Health Centers have served on several medical boards, directed and advised residency programs, and earned recognition from their peers for the research they’ve done in women’s health. Currently, the practice’s physicians are clinical professors/educators at the University of Central Florida College of Medicine.
Woman’s Health Centers prides itself on maintaining modern, clean offices with the most up-to-date technology for ultrasound imaging, minimally-invasive robotic surgery, and more. The practice accepts most major insurance carriers and offers discounted fees for uninsured/self-pay patients.
If you’re looking for a family of physicians that is committed to women’s health, Woman’s Health Centers would be honored to partner with you to reach your health and wellness goals.
Addressing High Risk Pregnancies at the MFM Clinic of Central Florida
Maternal Fetal Medicine Clinic of Central Florida specializes in caring for women with the most advanced treatments and diagnosis for high risk pregnancies. It is a part of the Woman’s Health Centers family and the first of its kind in Osceola County.
Pregnant women might consider having a conversation with Thomas Myles, MD, if they:
- Have a medical condition such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, autoimmune disease, etc.
- Have a history of complications during pregnancy, such as premature delivery, miscarriage, preeclampsia, or gestational diabetes
- Have a family history of genetic disorder
- Are 35 years of age or older by the time of delivery
- Have multiple gestation
- Have a suspected problem during the pregnancy
At the MFM Clinic of Central Florida, specialists and sonographers use the latest equipment to monitor a baby’s growth and well-being. Dr. Myles manages high risk pregnancies and most pregnancy complications, including multiple pregnancies, maternal medical diseases, placental abnormalities, fetal anomalies, genetic disorders, and infectious diseases.
Dr. Myles is a board-certified Ob/Gyn and MFM physician with a deep interest in helping high risk mothers and at-risk babies. You can reach the MFM Clinic at 407-201-7257.
Addressing Gynecological Cancer at GYN Oncology of Osceola
GYN Oncology of Osceola specializes in caring for women who are facing gynecologic cancer and related issues. The office is part of the Woman’s Health Centers family.
Women might consider contacting the GYN Oncology office if they are looking for a compassionate physician regarding cervical, vaginal, uterine, ovarian, endometrial, or vulvar cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Sara DeNardis, DO, is a board-certified Ob/Gyn who specializes in gynecologic oncology. Dr. DeNaris uses cutting-edge technology to address gynecologic malignancies. You can reach the GYN Oncology office at 407-279-5929.
WHC Rejuvenation: Renew. Restore. Revive.
Woman’s Health Centers offers a variety of aesthetic treatments and hormone therapy at the Kissimmee and Celebration offices.
Hormone therapy – BioTe® – As we age, hormone production changes, and hormonal imbalance can occur as a result. Unbalanced hormones can have a variety of side effects and symptoms. WHC offers hormone therapy by way of BioTe®’s BHRT pellet therapy and/or Nutraceuticals – overall, less invasive than weekly or twice-weekly shots and more effective than creams.
Vaginal rejuvenation – ThermiVa® – Get your pre-baby body back with laser vaginal rejuvenation. ThermiVa® is a non-surgical treatment option that relies on radiofrequency to rejuvenate collagen in both the internal and external areas of the vagina. There is no pain, no downtime, and you see results right away.
Non-surgical fat reduction – CoolSculpting® – The CoolSculpting® procedure safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin. Treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), then die. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells, leaving a more sculpted you. The treatment only lasts about an hour and patients can return to regular activities the same day. While some patients may see results as early as three weeks after their first treatment, the most dramatic results are usually seen between one and three months following treatment.
Skin revitalization – Cutera® – Cutera®’s skin revitalization procedures utilize non-invasive laser technology to safely, discretely, and effectively treat fine-line wrinkles, diffuse excessive redness, and help manage large pores, uneven skin texture, and scars. You can expect to see subtle yet consistent results after each treatment, without unwanted side effects such as bruising or excessive skin irritation.
To learn more about any of the Woman’s Health Centers Medspa procedures, call 407-518-1074 to schedule a consultation.
WOMENS’ HEALTH TIPS:
Here are a few health tips from the physicians at the Woman’s Health Centers:
- If you are not avoiding pregnancy, take a prenatal vitamin with 400mg of folic acid before conception to help prevent birth defects.
- Get a yearly well-woman exam including a pelvic examination. Some professional organizations advocate against yearly pelvic exams in patients without symptoms, but it’s such a vital part of a woman’s well-being to be sure nothing treatable/preventable goes undetected.
- Use reliable sources for health information on the internet. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists has excellent patient resources, from procedure explanations to preventative health topics, all in plain English and Spanish, free to patients at www.acog.org/patients.
Learn more about womens’ health, categorized by age, at www.womenshealth.gov/nwhw!