• 3 (1/2-inch-thick) watermelon rounds, quartered
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• Kosher salt
• Freshly ground pepper
• 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
• 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
• Fresh basil leaves
• 2 teaspoons bottled balsamic glaze
1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat.
2. Brush both sides of each watermelon quarter with olive oil,
and season with desired amount of salt and pepper.
3. Cut prosciutto into thin strips.
4. Grill watermelon quarters, without grill lid, 1 minute on
each side or until grill marks appear.
5. Transfer watermelon to a serving plate; top with blue
cheese, prosciutto strips, and fresh basil. Drizzle watermelon
with balsamic glaze and serve.