• One 5 pound bag medium Russet Potatoes
• 1 cup sour cream
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• 1 package of bacon, cooked and crumbled
• 1 small onion, chopped
• 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
• Salt and pepper
1. Wash the potatoes, poke with a fork.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for about an hour (or until tender).
3. Cool and cut the potatoes into bite sized chunks.
4. Chill potatoes in refrigerator to eliminate losing texture.
5. Mix the mayo and sour cream in a bowl.
6. Add to the potatoes, then add the onions, chives,
bacon, and cheese.
7. Salt and pepper to taste.
8. Top with extra shredded cheese, bacon, and chives, and serve!