• Cooking spray
• 1/4 cup sugar
• 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
• 3 medium sweet potatoes
(peeled, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices)
• 2 medium sweet apples (such as Rome Beauty or Gala)
peeled, each sliced into 10 wedges
• 3 Tbsp light tub margarine
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 1
1/2-quart glass casserole dish with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the sugar
3. In the casserole dish, layer in order half each of
the sweet potatoes, apples, and cinnamon-sugar.
Dot with about half the margarine. Repeat.
4. Bake, covered, for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes,
or until the sweet potatoes and apples are so .