PREP TIME: 2 MINUTES | COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES | MAKES: 4 TACOS
• 2 Cups Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Steak Strips
• Whole Wheat Tortillas • Queso Fresco
• Limes • Lettuce, chopped
Grilled Pineapple Salsa
• 4 Slices Fresh Pineapple • 1 Large Tomato
• ¼ Red Onion, chopped • ½ Lime, juiced
• ½ Teaspoon Honey • ¼ Teaspoon Chili Powder
• ¼ Teaspoon Cumin • Pinch of salt
Heat a large skillet to medium heat, and add the steak. Cook for
3-5 minutes or until hot. Remove from heat and set aside.
Meanwhile, heat a grill to medium high heat and add the
pineapple slices. Grill on each side for 1-3 minutes depending on
thickness of fruit. Remove from grill and chop.
In a small bowl add the chopped pineapple, tomato, onion, lime
juice, honey, cumin, chili powder and salt. Mix to combine.
In the same pan that you cooked the meat, turn the heat to medium
and add the tortillas. Cook until warmed on each side. Remove from
the heat and fi ll with steak, salsa, lettuce, cheese, and a squirt of
You can make the salsa a little spicy by adding a chopped jalapeno!